Advertise      Register      Login
You are currently viewing SciroccoNet as a guest. Register or login to remove this message.
NOT REGISTERED YET? DO IT NOW TO ACCESS FULL CONTENT - IT'S FREE!

Get the full SciroccoNet experience! Be eligible to enter competitions, share your views and get access to exclusive discounts from our sponsors.
Registration only takes a couple of minutes, is completely free and always will be! Having trouble registering? Email us at info[at]scirocconet.co.uk

Awesome GTi RR day?

From Scirocco & other car shows to pub meets. Regional, National & International.

Awesome GTi RR day?

Post09 May 2013 02:53

So my car is getting booked in for some work done and im getting it on the Rolling Road.

My last day in the UK will be the 28th of May... My filght will either be on the night of the 28th or the morning around 3am

So im looking to book it in on the 27th of May (Monday) for those who wont to come but are away beforehand or the 25th of May (Saturday) for those who can't make the Monday... You guys need to let me know :D

Just thought i'd drop the word out there incase a mini meet is possible. :thumbup:
Medals: 5
Weirdo! (1) Showcase (1) Snowflake (1) H20 (1) Operation Streetwise (1)
Name: Charles
Car: 2.0 GT TSI 200BHP

Google - Post body:
Scirocconet.co.uk

Re: Awesome GTi RR day?

Post09 May 2013 09:07

Could be interesting. Depending how hungover I am (Football end of season party, mixed with champions league final) I'd be up for coming along.
Full time Member
Name: Phil

Post09 May 2013 11:30

Potentially might come and get a RARB :)
Rising Blue, GT 2.0 TSI, DSG!!! APR Stage 2! :)
Mods include; Full flux bulbs interior/exterior, Neuspeed P-flo intake, Full BCS 100 Cell Turbo Back Exhaust, VWR Front AntiRoll Bar, H&R Rear AntiRoll Bar, H&R 35mm Springs, Black Badges front+rear and Debadged! What's next ?? K04 BABY!

Name: Matt

Post23 May 2013 21:28

Charlie, gutted man I'm not going to be able to make it!

I finish my Exercise down near Gloucester tomorrow but then I start nights Monday!

If you're about over the weekend could go for a wee drive around Yorkshire?
Viper Green 2.0 GT TSi, Heated cow-seats, loud speakers, posh matts, Kenwood sat-nav, Lazy driving controls and reversing beeps! :) Mods - Neuspeed P-FLO Kit; APR Stage 2 CF cold-air intake pipe; Neuspeed Engine Mount Insert; APR Stage 1 Remap - 265BHP; WALK (Whiteline Anti-Lift Kit); Lulian V4 LEDs; Gloss Black interior, Scirocco R Gearknob.
Core Member
Name: Richie
Car: 2.0 GT TSI 210BHP

Return to Scirocco & General Meets & Events Forum