Advertise      Register      Login
You are currently viewing SciroccoNet as a guest. Register or login to remove this message.
NOT REGISTERED YET? DO IT NOW TO ACCESS FULL CONTENT - IT'S FREE!

Get the full SciroccoNet experience! Be eligible to enter competitions, share your views and get access to exclusive discounts from our sponsors.
Registration only takes a couple of minutes, is completely free and always will be! Having trouble registering? Email us at info[at]scirocconet.co.uk

bein dumb....

The forum to show off your shiny or dirty new Scirocco

bein dumb....

Post28 Nov 2008 01:03

Tony Iroc, good name by the way...

How do I load a pic. of my motor onto my profile , as viewed by others eg; R/H side of page, ?

Cheers Steve :
Part time Poster

Google - Post body:
Scirocconet.co.uk

Re: bein dumb....

Post28 Nov 2008 01:12

steve
jus go to your user control panel - and load the pic from your lappy or pc via the "browse" button that youll see in the "avatar" section....

should be dead easy....

might need re-sizing tho...

cheers
JayR

Candy White GT, Truffle Electric Heated Leather, DAB, Dynaudio, Electric Folding Mirrors, Mats.
Milltek S/S Exhaust - Forge Dump Valve - GIAC Switchable Remap to 260!
Part time Poster

Re: bein dumb....

Post28 Nov 2008 01:33

JayR wrote:steve
jus go to your user control panel - and load the pic from your lappy or pc via the "browse" button that youll see in the "avatar" section....

should be dead easy....

might need re-sizing tho...

cheers

What he said! I've tried to get it to auto re-size but its not happening so you will need to reduce the picture size to fit
Core Member
Car: Thinking about getting one...

Return to SciroccoNet Member's Gallery