Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner

My Candy White 2.0 Tdi Scirocco

10K views 28 replies 10 participants last post by  rocco114 
#1 ·
Picked up my Scirocco a week ago last thursday! Love it to bits! Not got big plans for it as such, Got myself some white lights off flux on here! Some new centre caps because mine were pritty wrecked, a set of VW valve caps and a ipod cable!!

Only really want to get a VW tax disc holder, get my private plate put on and get a gloss black roof and maybe somewhere down the line black alloys!!

Anyway, here she is for now...

With my old car

Thats all for now :wave: :thumbup:

See less See more
#10 ·
Nice pics!

Before, if, you decide to go for the lights on 'Jays link make sure you do a bit of research on them first! :think:

I'm on my second set of Lulians but ordered some from Dectane and as soon as I can get the chance I'll post a thread for potential orders. Further info on the link.

posting.php?mode=quote&f=66&p=156700

#11 ·
rocco114 said:
nice lookin car there harry , same as mine in the best colour :thumbup: i,ve just started adding a few mods aswell and just bought some 19"luganos but thinking of getting them powdercoated black, i think the black goes well with the candy white
thanks man!! yeah I love the colour! I'm still not decided on whether or not im getting the alloys done black!! Shall wait and see!!

#12 ·
northernscirocco said:
Nice pics!

Before, if, you decide to go for the lights on 'Jays link make sure you do a bit of research on them first! :think:

I'm on my second set of Lulians but ordered some from Dectane and as soon as I can get the chance I'll post a thread for potential orders. Further info on the link.

posting.php?mode=quote&f=66&p=156700
okay mate thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.