Advertise      Register      Login
You are currently viewing SciroccoNet as a guest. Register or login to remove this message.
NOT REGISTERED YET? DO IT NOW TO ACCESS FULL CONTENT - IT'S FREE!

Get the full SciroccoNet experience! Be eligible to enter competitions, share your views and get access to exclusive discounts from our sponsors.
Registration only takes a couple of minutes, is completely free and always will be! Having trouble registering? Email us at info[at]scirocconet.co.uk

For Sale - 11 plate TDI140 Bluemotion GT spec

Members Classifieds • Sponsor Announcements
Please view the Market Place rules before posting.
Forum rules
PLEASE REGISTER OR LOGIN TO VIEW LINKS

Before posting please click on the link above and read our rules about buying & selling.
In particular, please do not disrupt a wanted/for sale thread with off-topic chatter. This will be deleted and you may recieve a warning as per our three strikes system. PLEASE NOTE: In the interests of combating fraud, only established members are able to use the marketplace.

For Sale - 11 plate TDI140 Bluemotion GT spec

Post07 Feb 2020 11:19

Hi all, not sure if this is of any interest to anyone; I bought this off a mate a year ago but I need something more "family-oriented" (read "estate") now.

2011 TDI Bluemotion in white
156,000 miles
I'm the 4th owner
Decent service history with lots of documentation
Interlagos alloys, powder-coated in black; some kerbing (touched up)
Adaptive suspension
Upgraded Kenwood head unit with DAB and integrated Garmin satnav, DVD player - has inputs for cameras etc. and integrates with the car so ventilation controls are shown etc. Cost over £1,000
Decent condition for the mileage; signs of wear and tear (a few scuffs here and there) but nothing serious:
- small dent in passenger door
- some scuffs on front and rear bumpers
- light kerbing on alloys (touched-up and only noticable close-up)
- wear and tear on seats
- some intermittent vibration on braking - not all the time. Still brakes really strongly, just on occasion the brakes seem to be "grabbing" slightly.

It still drives very well and feels solid. A few weeks after I bought it I was pretty unlucky, I have receipts for over £4K for the following work:

- New rear suspension (springs, dampers, top mounts) due to knocking rear shock
- New clutch and flywheel, release bearing etc.
- Rebuilt gearbox with new casing (caused by failed clutch)
- New timing belt, tensioners and water pump

I realise that I might be £8,500 in the hole in only 12 months and I'll never get that back, but with all the new parts I'm looking for £5K - does that seem fair? There's a £1700 gearbox in there with under 3,500 miles on it :)

Cheers
New Poster
Car: 2.0 GT TDI 140BHP

Google - Post body:
Scirocconet.co.uk

Re: For Sale - 11 plate TDI140 Bluemotion GT spec

Post10 Feb 2020 14:17

I've seen a new car, had a valuation and done a deal; I will be trading this in later this week if I don't get a sale (would rather it went to someone who'll appreciate it and the money spent, rather than just disposed of at auction!)

£4k for a quick sale.
New Poster
Car: 2.0 GT TDI 140BHP

Return to Scirocco Net Marketplace