Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner

Mini Meet - Krispy Kreme 30th June

9K views 25 replies 6 participants last post by  Richiehill1988 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

Would anyone be up for a mini meet at krispy kreme trafford center 30th june say 1pm ?

be nice to put faces/cars to names :) :thumbup:

#4 ·
If I'm about I'll be there! :thumbup:

Reactions: x-laura-x
#7 ·
Flux said:
Hopefully I'll be back then... I've been dying to get to that place for ages :thumbup:
Any hole is a goal for them Navy boys!

Reactions: bitmadmax
#15 ·
:cry:

Sorry guys BUT! :twisted: there is always time for a Doughnut so what about doing it again on the Sat? You can all buy me a Doughnut after my accident I had a few days ago involving Me a Helicopter and a RAF bloke (Not Richie) this one was nodding off.......... :silent:

#16 ·
Flux said:
:cry:

Sorry guys BUT! :twisted: there is always time for a Doughnut so what about doing it again on the Sat? You can all buy me a Doughnut after my accident I had a few days ago involving Me a Helicopter and a RAF bloke (Not Richie) this one was nodding off.......... :silent:
I'd be up for Saturday instead. Works better for me actually.

#18 ·
x-laura-x said:
Yeah think I might still have polo on Saturday not sure, dam!! Don't pick new car up till next week I think
Think he's meaning make it Sat 6th July if he's not back til the 29th ;), so no excuses....you should have the car :lol:

#20 ·
Hmmmm...that would have to be some donut me thinks...am still thinking about trying to get to Harewood House if all you guys are going to be there :thumbup:

#26 ·
Yeah I agree, I don't want to drive all the way from North Yorkshire to meet for a doughnut to then drive down a week later for skiing.

Perhaps this double whammy will coax Thommo down. I'm sure we can sort a place for you to stay. How about making it the Monday after Oulton Park?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.