Advertise      Register      Login
You are currently viewing SciroccoNet as a guest. Register or login to remove this message.
NOT REGISTERED YET? DO IT NOW TO ACCESS FULL CONTENT - IT'S FREE!

Get the full SciroccoNet experience! Be eligible to enter competitions, share your views and get access to exclusive discounts from our sponsors.
Registration only takes a couple of minutes, is completely free and always will be! Having trouble registering? Email us at info[at]scirocconet.co.uk

Modified Live - Oulton Park Saturday 20th July

From Scirocco & other car shows to pub meets. Regional, National & International.

Re: Modified Live - Oulton Park Saturday 20th July

Post14 Jul 2013 19:12

OK guys....I'm coming to this now. Just booked accommodation for Manchester :wave:
Current Audi S5 4.2 quattro V8, Phantom Black, 19" Kahn Alloys, Magma Red Leather, B&O Sound System, DVD Sat Nav PLEASE REGISTER OR LOGIN TO VIEW LINKS
Now Sold VW Scirocco 2.0GT TSI, Rising Blue, VW Bodykit, H&R Springs, Panoramic Sunroof, Anthracite 'Vienna' Leather Interior, Scirocco R Pedals PLEASE REGISTER OR LOGIN TO VIEW LINKS

. L I V E S T R O N G .
Medals: 2
Showcase (1) Operation Streetwise (1)

Google - Post body:
Scirocconet.co.uk

Post14 Jul 2013 21:07

Thommohawk wrote:OK guys....I'm coming to this now. Just booked accommodation for Manchester :wave:

What a legend :thumbup: bit of V8 muscle! 8-)
Medals: 5
Weirdo! (1) Showcase (1) Snowflake (1) H20 (1) Operation Streetwise (1)
Name: Charles
Car: 2.0 GT TSI 200BHP

Post14 Jul 2013 21:26

Ha Ha cheers flux. I've bought my ticket for the gate, but is it worth getting on the stand....or would that be odd?!

Post14 Jul 2013 21:45

Thommohawk wrote:Ha Ha cheers flux. I've bought my ticket for the gate, but is it worth getting on the stand....or would that be odd?!

Think I'm on the stand and I'm in a ford!!!!
Name: Gilles
Car: 2.0 R TSI 280BHP

Post14 Jul 2013 22:11

Good job am sooo organised and asked for couple extra stand passes :)

Thommohawk no it be fine, yours at one end n jaketurbo at other roccos in middle :) (can u tell am a women) lol
Regional Rep
Name: Laura
Car: 2.0 GT TDI 140BHP

Post14 Jul 2013 22:23

x-laura-x wrote:Good job am sooo organised and asked for couple extra stand passes :)

Thommohawk no it be fine, yours at one end n jaketurbo at other roccos in middle :) (can u tell am a women) lol

What happens if you get two colours next to each other though that don't match ;) ... Headache eh lol!

Cool cool cheers...

Post14 Jul 2013 22:25

Thommohawk wrote:
x-laura-x wrote:Good job am sooo organised and asked for couple extra stand passes :)

What happens if you get two colours next to each other though that don't match ;) ... Headache eh lol!

Cool cool cheers...

i no already been having this thought, think colour where missing is red n silver haha think theres 3 white... oh what will i do with them all haha
Regional Rep

Post15 Jul 2013 15:48

Looking forward to this. Half day at work on Friday to spend the afternoon cleaning haha. Will hopefully be bringing an SLR camera so will aim to get some good photos of the stand.
Full time Member
Name: Phil

Post15 Jul 2013 21:42

TechNetiuM wrote:Looking forward to this. Half day at work on Friday to spend the afternoon cleaning haha. Will hopefully be bringing an SLR camera so will aim to get some good photos of the stand.

yeah please do :) am looking to upgrade my camera to a slr, currently using my iphone,

yeah i have friday off to get the car gleaming! also will have cleaning stuff in car ready to quickly go over in the morning, as white cars attract bugs :/
Regional Rep

Post16 Jul 2013 08:55

x-laura-x wrote:
TechNetiuM wrote:Looking forward to this. Half day at work on Friday to spend the afternoon cleaning haha. Will hopefully be bringing an SLR camera so will aim to get some good photos of the stand.

yeah please do :) am looking to upgrade my camera to a slr, currently using my iphone,

yeah i have friday off to get the car gleaming! also will have cleaning stuff in car ready to quickly go over in the morning, as white cars attract bugs :/

Advantage of living local, shouldn't be so many bugs. I always have a microfibre in the car though ha.
Full time Member

Post16 Jul 2013 10:44

God help my motor travelling 360miles from Aberdeen then!

Post16 Jul 2013 13:20

Thommohawk wrote:God help my motor travelling 360miles from Aberdeen then!

U coming down the Friday?
Regional Rep

Post16 Jul 2013 14:42

Yeah, ill have to give it a once over when im there in the morning aswell after the drive from Newcastle. Ill also be bringing an SLR (Just a shame it a Fujifilm and not a Mclaren :lol: )
Scirocco 2.0Tdi (177 - Remapped)3SDM 0.05, V-Maxx Coilovers, K&N Induction Filter, HID Headlights, Dectane DRL's, LED Light Conversions, De-Badged, BlackTint Windows, Carbon Cup Spoiler, De-Wipered...And more to come ;)

Car: 2.0 TDI 140BHP

Post16 Jul 2013 19:49

stevootdi wrote:Yeah, ill have to give it a once over when im there in the morning aswell after the drive from Newcastle. Ill also be bringing an SLR (Just a shame it a Fujifilm and not a Mclaren :lol: )

I can't do a McLaren but if Laura has 2 more spare tickets there is a possibility that my mate in his Aston Vantage will be coming. I'll also bring my SLR! :thumbup:
Viper Green 2.0 GT TSi, Heated cow-seats, loud speakers, posh matts, Kenwood sat-nav, Lazy driving controls and reversing beeps! :) Mods - Neuspeed P-FLO Kit; APR Stage 2 CF cold-air intake pipe; Neuspeed Engine Mount Insert; APR Stage 1 Remap - 265BHP; WALK (Whiteline Anti-Lift Kit); Lulian V4 LEDs; Gloss Black interior, Scirocco R Gearknob.
Core Member
Name: Richie
Car: 2.0 GT TSI 210BHP

Post16 Jul 2013 20:00

x-laura-x wrote:
Thommohawk wrote:God help my motor travelling 360miles from Aberdeen then!

U coming down the Friday?

Yeah I'm heading down Friday and staying in Manchester.

Post16 Jul 2013 22:05

Richiehill1988 wrote:
stevootdi wrote:Yeah, ill have to give it a once over when im there in the morning aswell after the drive from Newcastle. Ill also be bringing an SLR (Just a shame it a Fujifilm and not a Mclaren :lol: )

I can't do a McLaren but if Laura has 2 more spare tickets there is a possibility that my mate in his Aston Vantage will be coming. I'll also bring my SLR! :thumbup:

i have ordered 13 stand passes (same number as tickets) so have 4 spare.... so can come on stand they will just have to pay on gate :thumbup:
Regional Rep

Post17 Jul 2013 09:14

I cleaned mine on Monday so hopefully it should still be ok by sat! Looking forward to it. ;-)
Regular Poster
Medals: 1
H20 (1)
Name: Chris

Post17 Jul 2013 09:15

GeoffCapes wrote:I cleaned mine on Monday so hopefully it should still be ok by sat! Looking forward to it. ;-)

I cleaned mine for that chill factor meet, by time I got there front was full of bugs!
Regional Rep

Post17 Jul 2013 09:43

GeoffCapes wrote:I cleaned mine on Monday so hopefully it should still be ok by sat! Looking forward to it. ;-)

Cleaned mine on Sunday and with working on a farm the dust just puts a film over it as soon as I drive into work, especially in this weather so it'll need another wash on Friday and hope the local pigeons don't dive bomb it on Friday night.
Full time Member

Post17 Jul 2013 14:58

Bit of news :thumbdown: just told my mates that I was coming to this event this weekend and it turns out they have had a suprise lads weekend in Amsterdam planned for a leaving party for me already booked. Pretty pee'd off with the situation but buzzing at the same time. This does unfortunatly mean I cannot attend :thumbdown: Laura if you could put the money towards Scirocconet/sell it on to someone else or do with it as you please as this is an inconvenience caused by my part. Hope you all have a cracking weekend though!
Scirocco 2.0Tdi (177 - Remapped)3SDM 0.05, V-Maxx Coilovers, K&N Induction Filter, HID Headlights, Dectane DRL's, LED Light Conversions, De-Badged, BlackTint Windows, Carbon Cup Spoiler, De-Wipered...And more to come ;)

Car: 2.0 TDI 140BHP

PreviousNext

Return to Scirocco & General Meets & Events Forum