Advertise      Register      Login
You are currently viewing SciroccoNet as a guest. Register or login to remove this message.
NOT REGISTERED YET? DO IT NOW TO ACCESS FULL CONTENT - IT'S FREE!

Get the full SciroccoNet experience! Be eligible to enter competitions, share your views and get access to exclusive discounts from our sponsors.
Registration only takes a couple of minutes, is completely free and always will be! Having trouble registering? Email us at info[at]scirocconet.co.uk

New Indium Grey GT 2.0 - with unwanted mods

The forum to show off your shiny or dirty new Scirocco

Re: New Indium Grey GT 2.0 - with unwanted mods

Post21 Dec 2011 10:37

OMFG They need to be SHOT! The lil Wan..k.er.s !! Its cos they are jealous of a really nice new car!!! :crazy: :silent: need a garage!
KW Coilovers | Miltek Exhaust System | APR Induction Kit | Black 18" Interlagos | Black Anthracite Leather | Panaramic SunRoof | Scirocco R Cup Spolier |
Regular Poster
Name: Sabrina
Car: 2.0 GT TSI 210BHP

Google - Post body:
Scirocconet.co.uk

Post21 Dec 2011 10:38

Also how much was your turbo whistle? and where did you get it from?
KW Coilovers | Miltek Exhaust System | APR Induction Kit | Black 18" Interlagos | Black Anthracite Leather | Panaramic SunRoof | Scirocco R Cup Spolier |
Regular Poster

Post21 Dec 2011 14:10

It's a Neuspeed P-flo intake, the whistle is sort of an unexpected bonus! I got it from awesome GTI but it was over a year ago now so I can't really remember the price (At least that's what I tell the Mrs)

Post21 Dec 2011 19:02

Lol Oh Right ok! :shh:
Regular Poster

Post27 Jan 2021 22:02

Bit of a strange one and probably a pointless post but I now own this car and I'm hoping by some miracle you see this and can help me out.

Unknown to me at the time, I didn't realise this car had upgraded brakes and was wondering if you could possibly let me know what parts were used. I'm in need of changing them soon so thought I'd give it a shot before doing a little digging into figuring it out!
New Poster

Previous

Return to SciroccoNet Member's Gallery