Advertise      Register      Login
You are currently viewing SciroccoNet as a guest. Register or login to remove this message.
NOT REGISTERED YET? DO IT NOW TO ACCESS FULL CONTENT - IT'S FREE!

Get the full SciroccoNet experience! Be eligible to enter competitions, share your views and get access to exclusive discounts from our sponsors.
Registration only takes a couple of minutes, is completely free and always will be! Having trouble registering? Email us at info[at]scirocconet.co.uk

Modified Live 2013 - Photos and Comp!

From Scirocco & other car shows to pub meets. Regional, National & International.

Modified Live 2013 - Photos and Comp!

Post21 Jul 2013 22:14

Just want to thank you all for the effort made on Sat and I hope that the early start was worth it for everyone!

Like I said earlier, Awesome GTi have kindly donated a T-Shirt for the winner of the competition. The competition this year is best new-comer so if it was your first time at one of our meets put your name forward and I'll create a poll! :thumbup:

Anyway, please put your photos below! :thumbup:
Viper Green 2.0 GT TSi, Heated cow-seats, loud speakers, posh matts, Kenwood sat-nav, Lazy driving controls and reversing beeps! :) Mods - Neuspeed P-FLO Kit; APR Stage 2 CF cold-air intake pipe; Neuspeed Engine Mount Insert; APR Stage 1 Remap - 265BHP; WALK (Whiteline Anti-Lift Kit); Lulian V4 LEDs; Gloss Black interior, Scirocco R Gearknob.

Liked by: x-laura-x
Core Member
Name: Richie
Car: 2.0 GT TSI 210BHP

Google - Post body:
Scirocconet.co.uk

Re: Modified Live 2013 - Photos and Comp!

Post21 Jul 2013 22:23

Liked to say a hugeeee thank you to everyone who came to modified live yesterday and also todays gathering at awesome GTI ( turned out to be a good turnout )
Regional Rep
Name: Laura
Car: 2.0 GT TDI 140BHP

Post21 Jul 2013 22:31

Here are my shots! Hope you like them!

Viper Green 2.0 GT TSi, Heated cow-seats, loud speakers, posh matts, Kenwood sat-nav, Lazy driving controls and reversing beeps! :) Mods - Neuspeed P-FLO Kit; APR Stage 2 CF cold-air intake pipe; Neuspeed Engine Mount Insert; APR Stage 1 Remap - 265BHP; WALK (Whiteline Anti-Lift Kit); Lulian V4 LEDs; Gloss Black interior, Scirocco R Gearknob.

Liked by: Ozmosis
Core Member

Post22 Jul 2013 05:49

I think I may recognise a couple of those cars ;)

Nice pics Richie :thumbup:
PLEASE REGISTER OR LOGIN TO VIEW LINKS

Name: Matt or Oz
Car: 2.0 R TSI 265BHP

Post22 Jul 2013 07:22

Some nice photos there! It shows what a decent camera can do. :-)
Regular Poster
Medals: 1
H20 (1)
Name: Chris
Car: 2.0 GT TSI 200BHP

Post22 Jul 2013 08:36

GeoffCapes wrote:Some nice photos there! It shows what a decent camera can do. :-)

Decent Camera? What about the Photographer?! :P Haha. Only Joking!

Cheers fellas! :thumbup:
Core Member

Post22 Jul 2013 11:04

Nice one mate :thumbup:
Current Audi S5 4.2 quattro V8, Phantom Black, 19" Kahn Alloys, Magma Red Leather, B&O Sound System, DVD Sat Nav PLEASE REGISTER OR LOGIN TO VIEW LINKS
Now Sold VW Scirocco 2.0GT TSI, Rising Blue, VW Bodykit, H&R Springs, Panoramic Sunroof, Anthracite 'Vienna' Leather Interior, Scirocco R Pedals PLEASE REGISTER OR LOGIN TO VIEW LINKS

. L I V E S T R O N G .
Medals: 2
Showcase (1) Operation Streetwise (1)

Post22 Jul 2013 21:03

I cant put my images up that are hosted on my flickr >.<.

When i put them in the img tags they don't show. Richie how do you do it?
Full time Member
Name: Phil

Post22 Jul 2013 21:13

When you go to the picture, right click on it and it'll come up with whatever resolution you want to display it, click on your choice (I went for original) then when it loads, right click the image again and click "open image" (I have Opera which is very similar to Mozilla). If that doesn't work you should be able to find the share code (think it's an image that looks like "..." fo the options).

Liked by: TechNetiuM
Core Member

Post22 Jul 2013 21:23

Here's my entry into the comp and photos from the weekend :)

You can view them all at http://www.flickr.com/photos/philgilbanks

Liked by: Richiehill1988
Full time Member
Name: Phil

Post23 Jul 2013 10:59

Looking good... I'll get mine up soon as.
Medals: 5
Weirdo! (1) Showcase (1) Snowflake (1) H20 (1) Operation Streetwise (1)
Name: Charles

Post23 Jul 2013 21:49

Some cracking photo's there! Hope you all had a cracking day! My suprise weekend leaving trip to Amsterdam with the lads was a nightmare, Genuinly wish I could have just came to this :lol: (Long story short... Return Ferry, Arrived Saturday morning, great weekend without a doubt don't get me wrong, Woke up Sunday to find only 3 of 7 of us were at the hotel we had god knows where the others went, this was pretty late as it was, Missed the coach back to the ferry by the time we were all back together thus missing the ferry by about 20 minutes... We then had to beg to be put on Mondays ferry however they refused to do that without payment and we had to travel to the Airport to book flight back to Newcastle there) turned out to damage my bank account quite heavily by the end of it for such a short european trip. Nevertheless one to remember!
Scirocco 2.0Tdi (177 - Remapped)3SDM 0.05, V-Maxx Coilovers, K&N Induction Filter, HID Headlights, Dectane DRL's, LED Light Conversions, De-Badged, BlackTint Windows, Carbon Cup Spoiler, De-Wipered...And more to come ;)

Liked by: Richiehill1988

Car: 2.0 TDI 140BHP

Post23 Jul 2013 22:16

Sounds like a classic military lads weekend away mate! I've woken up in all manor of places after a weekend away.
Core Member

Post24 Jul 2013 11:28

That's standard that lol...

I was we'll happy with the turn out for Oultan too :thumbup:

Liked by: x-laura-x
Medals: 5
Weirdo! (1) Showcase (1) Snowflake (1) H20 (1) Operation Streetwise (1)
Name: Charles

Post10 Aug 2013 14:50

Because there has only been one newcomer to the event that has posted photos on here, the winner is TechNetiuM!

Congrats Phil I'll let Awesome know you're the winner of the t-shirt and you can discuss delivery! :thumbup:

Rich
Core Member

Return to Scirocco & General Meets & Events Forum