Advertise      Register      Login
You are currently viewing SciroccoNet as a guest. Register or login to remove this message.
NOT REGISTERED YET? DO IT NOW TO ACCESS FULL CONTENT - IT'S FREE!

Get the full SciroccoNet experience! Be eligible to enter competitions, share your views and get access to exclusive discounts from our sponsors.
Registration only takes a couple of minutes, is completely free and always will be! Having trouble registering? Email us at info[at]scirocconet.co.uk

North west meet 8th October

From Scirocco & other car shows to pub meets. Regional, National & International.

North west meet 8th October

Post30 Sep 2013 19:24

Just wondering if anyone is interested meeting up with the TT Owners club on the 8th of October. As I was a active member of the TT owners club I still plan to attend the meets but with my newly acquired shirocco :-) meets are good and think it will be nice to have both clubs at the same venue!
The meet is at the Blundle Arms in Bolton PLEASE REGISTER OR LOGIN TO VIEW LINKS

Here is a link to the TT forum NW events page
PLEASE REGISTER OR LOGIN TO VIEW LINKS

I hope some of you an attend :-)

Shak
PLEASE REGISTER OR LOGIN TO VIEW LINKS --- PLEASE REGISTER OR LOGIN TO VIEW LINKS
Regular Poster
Name: Shak
Car: 2.0 GT TSI 200BHP

Google - Post body:
Scirocconet.co.uk

Return to Scirocco & General Meets & Events Forum