Advertise      Register      Login
You are currently viewing SciroccoNet as a guest. Register or login to remove this message.
NOT REGISTERED YET? DO IT NOW TO ACCESS FULL CONTENT - IT'S FREE!

Get the full SciroccoNet experience! Be eligible to enter competitions, share your views and get access to exclusive discounts from our sponsors.
Registration only takes a couple of minutes, is completely free and always will be! Having trouble registering? Email us at info[at]scirocconet.co.uk

black gt tdi 170

The forum to show off your shiny or dirty new Scirocco

Re: black gt tdi 170

Post23 Jun 2014 19:56

DanGTTdi wrote:
x-laura-x wrote:I was at cumbriavag too. didn't see your car tho :(

I saw your car, I'm not into showing my car so I asked to be parked against the back fence/hedge lol, had a old school bmw in front of us, the dog didn't like the heat so was only there a few hours anyway.

ahh I only do club stands, too much competition when you get into show n shine and I cant be bothered with that,
Regional Rep
Name: Laura
Car: 2.0 GT TDI 140BHP

Google - Post body:
Scirocconet.co.uk

Re: black gt tdi 170

Post23 Jun 2014 22:35

x-laura-x wrote:
DanGTTdi wrote:
x-laura-x wrote:I was at cumbriavag too. didn't see your car tho :(

I saw your car, I'm not into showing my car so I asked to be parked against the back fence/hedge lol, had a old school bmw in front of us, the dog didn't like the heat so was only there a few hours anyway.

ahh I only do club stands, too much competition when you get into show n shine and I cant be bothered with that,

I dont even bother with club stands lol, we take the dog every where with us, so we couldn't commit to staying at a show all day etc, he's a big VW fan but he gets hot and bored easy unless there's female dogs present lol.
Part time Poster
Name: Dan
Car: 2.0 GT TDI 170BHP

Previous

Return to SciroccoNet Member's Gallery