Advertise      Register      Login
You are currently viewing SciroccoNet as a guest. Register or login to remove this message.
NOT REGISTERED YET? DO IT NOW TO ACCESS FULL CONTENT - IT'S FREE!

Get the full SciroccoNet experience! Be eligible to enter competitions, share your views and get access to exclusive discounts from our sponsors.
Registration only takes a couple of minutes, is completely free and always will be! Having trouble registering? Email us at info[at]scirocconet.co.uk

Heater issues

Heater issues

Post19 Jan 2020 02:01

I drive the 2010 Audi. When heater is on, it smells. At first, it smelled like muffins. But after a few weeks, the smell became worse.

My mechanic checked air cabin filter, and he said the filter was not the cause of the problem and he thought something was stuck inside. I'm thinking of changing it and my mechanic said we can get a new one from PLEASE REGISTER OR LOGIN TO VIEW LINKS, please has anyone purchase and stuff from them before?
Is there any way to check and (hopefully) fix it myself? I don’t have any experience in car repair.  
New Poster
Car: 2.0 GT TSI 210BHP

Google - Post body:
Scirocconet.co.uk

Return to GSF Car Parts