Advertise      Register      Login
You are currently viewing SciroccoNet as a guest. Register or login to remove this message.
NOT REGISTERED YET? DO IT NOW TO ACCESS FULL CONTENT - IT'S FREE!

Get the full SciroccoNet experience! Be eligible to enter competitions, share your views and get access to exclusive discounts from our sponsors.
Registration only takes a couple of minutes, is completely free and always will be! Having trouble registering? Email us at info[at]scirocconet.co.uk

RNS 510 Bluetooth???

Useful guides and information for your Scirocco

RNS 510 Bluetooth???

Post25 Mar 2020 12:22

Hi there, I’ve recently purchased a 2010 VW Scirocco which has an RCD 510 multimedia system fitted.

It has a phone button but this simply mutes the radio when it is pressed. I also don’t think there is Bluetooth capability either, I have checked under the driver and passenger seat for a module but I can’t find one. I don’t have a multifunction steering wheel either.

I’d love to upgrade this system so that my car has both Bluetooth and phone capability, however I haven’t got a clue where to start!

Has anyone got any recommendations on how I can do this and how much it will cost?

Cheers!
New Poster
Car: 1.4 TSI 122BHP

Google - Post body:
Scirocconet.co.uk

Re: RNS 510 Bluetooth???

Post25 Mar 2020 15:16

Have a google for "Kufatec fiscon basic plus".

I have one in mine with a RNS510 and it works pretty well, also allows for media playback.
New Poster
Car: 2.0 GT TDI 170BHP

Return to Scirocco Guides, Common Faults & Fixes