Advertise      Register      Login
You are currently viewing SciroccoNet as a guest. Register or login to remove this message.
NOT REGISTERED YET? DO IT NOW TO ACCESS FULL CONTENT - IT'S FREE!

Get the full SciroccoNet experience! Be eligible to enter competitions, share your views and get access to exclusive discounts from our sponsors.
Registration only takes a couple of minutes, is completely free and always will be! Having trouble registering? Email us at info[at]scirocconet.co.uk

Knocking noise from passenger front

Performance Remaps , Engine Parts, Turbo, Dump Valves, Cooling, Airflow, Exhaust Systems

Knocking noise from passenger front

Post07 Apr 2021 13:01

Hi there I have a knocking noise with my car when going slowly over slight bumps, the noise doesn’t occur when going over big speed bumps when when only going over slight changes in the road, I have had the shock absorber and top mounts changed, ball joints, control arm bushes, anti roll bar bushes, drop links, driveshafts and track rod ends replaced. Just wondering if there is a possibility that someone has had the same issue and know a fix or can offer any advice as to what to check/change next. Thanks in advance
New Poster
Car: 2.0 GT TDI 170BHP

Google - Post body:
Scirocconet.co.uk

Return to Engine & Associated Mechanicals