Advertise      Register      Login
You are currently viewing SciroccoNet as a guest. Register or login to remove this message.
NOT REGISTERED YET? DO IT NOW TO ACCESS FULL CONTENT - IT'S FREE!

Get the full SciroccoNet experience! Be eligible to enter competitions, share your views and get access to exclusive discounts from our sponsors.
Registration only takes a couple of minutes, is completely free and always will be! Having trouble registering? Email us at info[at]scirocconet.co.uk

The Complete Detailing Guide...

Everything to do with keeping your car pristine
Sponsored by Juicy Detailing

Re: The Complete Detailing Guide...

Post28 Apr 2011 15:22

Poorboys Blackhole is for darker colour cars like Derek's therefore with yours you need to look at Poorboys White Diamond :thumbup:
PLEASE REGISTER OR LOGIN TO VIEW LINKS
Sponsor
Car: 2.0 R TSI 280BHP

Google - Post body:
Scirocconet.co.uk

Post30 Oct 2011 02:20

Hey guys,
I'm not sure how old this thread is but none of the links on here work ;S I've tried searching for that website as well and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Are you guys still in business? Lol and have you got a website? I'd be very interested in buying a lot if not all of the products you've mentioned but can't see how. Can someone help?
New Poster
Car: 2.0 GT TDI 140BHP

Post30 Oct 2011 09:05

CovGTBM_11 wrote:Hey guys,
I'm not sure how old this thread is but none of the links on here work ;S I've tried searching for that website as well and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Are you guys still in business? Lol and have you got a website? I'd be very interested in buying a lot if not all of the products you've mentioned but can't see how. Can someone help?

Autoperfection ceased to be a site sponsor some time ago.

Check out the posts / links in the Car Care Section & get in touch with Jen at http://www.juicydetailing.co.uk

http://www.quidco.com/user/385337/ - before you buy anything online check out the link first.
VIP MEMBER
Medals: 1
H20 (1)
Name: Mick
Car: 2.0 GT TDI 170BHP

Post30 Oct 2011 14:19

Yes they went down the tubes which we all thought might be on the cards.

Medals: 3
Showcase (1) H20 (1) Operation Streetwise (1)
Name: Graham
Car: 2.0 GT TSI 200BHP

Post31 Oct 2011 09:47

Thanks for your help guys :D I've ended up buying nearly all Dodo Juice ! I've bought everything (I think) that I should ever need haha, just hope ive made the right choices
New Poster
Car: 2.0 GT TDI 140BHP

Post09 Sep 2012 19:56

This is a great guide. Felt right at home with my two buckets (though I got mine from B+Q for £1 each rather than £15 from halfrauds) and successfully, I think, Washed, Clayed and waxed my new car (pics in the newbie section). I ended up using a lot of meguair's stuff as it was to hand in Halfords.

Can't stress enough how good massive microfibre cloths are. Again B+Q had some cracking ones for about £4 on a 3 for 2 offer.

Also if someone comes up with a multipack of small microfibre clothes than come at least 10 in a pack I would definetly buy a set!!
New Poster
Car: 2.0 GT TSI 210BHP

Post10 Sep 2012 17:56

Roachy wrote:Also if someone comes up with a multipack of small microfibre clothes than come at least 10 in a pack I would definetly buy a set!!

You get the likes of that in Costco from time to time I believe, although really why you need that many for personal use at a time when a few good quality ones chucked in the wash after use work just fine.
Current Audi S5 4.2 quattro V8, Phantom Black, 19" Kahn Alloys, Magma Red Leather, B&O Sound System, DVD Sat Nav PLEASE REGISTER OR LOGIN TO VIEW LINKS
Now Sold VW Scirocco 2.0GT TSI, Rising Blue, VW Bodykit, H&R Springs, Panoramic Sunroof, Anthracite 'Vienna' Leather Interior, Scirocco R Pedals PLEASE REGISTER OR LOGIN TO VIEW LINKS

. L I V E S T R O N G .
Medals: 2
Showcase (1) Operation Streetwise (1)

Post10 Sep 2012 18:12

Thommohawk wrote:
although really why you need that many for personal use at a time when a few good quality ones chucked in the wash after use work just fine.

I find I need one for cleaning the wheels and one for drying them, one for the glass, one for applying trim protector, one for cleaning the dash/interior - and then the misses pops out and wants me to clean her car so I need a fresh set for that!

Also they are useful for all sorts of stuff around the house. But I agree washing them and reusing them works - but the 3 that I have just aren't enough!
New Poster
Car: 2.0 GT TSI 210BHP

Post26 Feb 2013 10:55

I learn a lot about detailing when reading the discussion above.. Thanks for this post, this is very valuable... :thumbup:
But my passion is racing cars. It's what I like to do in my off time.
Mark-Paul Gosselaar
New Poster

Post15 Jul 2016 15:25

well this is very helpful, I salute you sir for this post!
New Poster

Post08 Nov 2017 17:54

If you say me details about a car speakers the it will be very helpful for me.
New Poster
Name: Ella
Car: 1.4 TSI 160BHP

Previous

Return to Scirocco Car Care