Advertise      Register      Login
You are currently viewing SciroccoNet as a guest. Register or login to remove this message.
NOT REGISTERED YET? DO IT NOW TO ACCESS FULL CONTENT - IT'S FREE!

Get the full SciroccoNet experience! Be eligible to enter competitions, share your views and get access to exclusive discounts from our sponsors.
Registration only takes a couple of minutes, is completely free and always will be! Having trouble registering? Email us at info[at]scirocconet.co.uk

The Fast Show 2014

From Scirocco & other car shows to pub meets. Regional, National & International.

The Fast Show 2014

Post02 Jan 2014 19:55

Are there any plans / anyone planning on going to the Fast Show 14 launch this year, just thought as I am back in the UK on leave these dates I would see how much interest from a Scirocco forum it would generate before I go with a local car club!

http://www.thefastshow.com/tickets.php
Scirocco 2.0Tdi (177 - Remapped)3SDM 0.05, V-Maxx Coilovers, K&N Induction Filter, HID Headlights, Dectane DRL's, LED Light Conversions, De-Badged, BlackTint Windows, Carbon Cup Spoiler, De-Wipered...And more to come ;)

Car: 2.0 TDI 140BHP

Google - Post body:
Scirocconet.co.uk

Re: The Fast Show 2014

Post02 Jan 2014 20:24

Personally myself I won't be going as I don't rate the event good, last yet it was a huge wash out due to the bad weather

Ultimate dubs is a fab one to go to at beginning of march
Regional Rep
Name: Laura
Car: 2.0 GT TDI 140BHP

Post02 Jan 2014 20:32

Yeah... I'd like nothing better than to go there this year however it's typical that I get back in the UK on the 10th March, that being 1 day late :thumbdown:
Scirocco 2.0Tdi (177 - Remapped)3SDM 0.05, V-Maxx Coilovers, K&N Induction Filter, HID Headlights, Dectane DRL's, LED Light Conversions, De-Badged, BlackTint Windows, Carbon Cup Spoiler, De-Wipered...And more to come ;)

Car: 2.0 TDI 140BHP

Post02 Jan 2014 23:33

stevootdi wrote:Yeah... I'd like nothing better than to go there this year however it's typical that I get back in the UK on the 10th March, that being 1 day late :thumbdown:

ahhh that majorly sucks!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
Regional Rep
Name: Laura
Car: 2.0 GT TDI 140BHP

Return to Scirocco & General Meets & Events Forum