Advertise      Register      Login
You are currently viewing SciroccoNet as a guest. Register or login to remove this message.
NOT REGISTERED YET? DO IT NOW TO ACCESS FULL CONTENT - IT'S FREE!

Get the full SciroccoNet experience! Be eligible to enter competitions, share your views and get access to exclusive discounts from our sponsors.
Registration only takes a couple of minutes, is completely free and always will be! Having trouble registering? Email us at info[at]scirocconet.co.uk

Scricco tdi gt 2010 - Should i have a black box under seat?

General Community Discussion Forum
Sponsored by SKY INSURANCE

Post29 Aug 2018 12:43

Hello all.

I have just bought a 2010 scriocco tdi gt and was wanting to use the bluetooth and my phone.
Having looked at a few videos and guides it says I may not have the bluetooth module installed and that by looking
at the black box under the passenger seat i could have a look. I do not see any black box, no foam or anything, in fact it looks like the felt cover the entire underneath. Am i missing something? I found wire cuttings underneath as well.

Pictures attached.

PLEASE REGISTER OR LOGIN TO VIEW LINKS
New Poster
Car: 2.0 GT TDI 140BHP

Google - Post body:
Scirocconet.co.uk

Post10 Aug 2020 16:17

It may depend on your head unit. If it’s a RNS315 then it’s built into the unit. If it’s an RNS510 then you will need the Bluetooth module which goes under the drivers seat.

It could be an older head unit which may also require a separate module.

RNS315 Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
New Poster
Car: 2.0 TDI 140BHP

Return to SciroccoNet General Forum