Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I thought you could order it already, give me a call if you want one we'll do 8% and try and order one if we can. I'm totally unsure tbh.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The reasoning is quite simple. I do 30,000 miles a year and getting 500+miles per tank of fuel instead of 300 is a big factor in my decision. Having had an A3 2.0 litre petrol turbo and my current car is a 2.0 litre turbo diesel, the car has sold far easier. Plus also the fuel cost saving.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi

Has anyone placed an order for the 170 Diesel yet?

I test drove a Roco 2.0 TDI DSG. I would like to know the cost of the new 170 Diesel and the availability to the UK.

·
Registered
39 Posts
i originally had, a 140 on order then the 170 was availiable so went for it ,£940 of a difference tho . on gt model

·
Registered
4 Posts
vanhynds said:
i originally had, a 140 on order then the 170 was availiable so went for it ,£940 of a difference tho . on gt model
Thanks for the reply.

When do you expect to get yours delivered? Did you get a discount for the purchase?

·
Registered
39 Posts
ordered 2 weeks ago delivery , end of june delivery , £1850 discount plus years tax , brought the 170 ,model to £19940 ,candy white .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.