Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, this is my first post other than my intro so go easy :p

Does anyone have the 19" Lugano wheels on their Roc, as the VW website says it is "awaiting image". Or does anyone have a pic of what they look like off of the car?

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that nickp :thumbup: I was looking round the forum but I'm at work and the internet is so sloooow! Was taking forever to load members cars pics.

Have to say they look great! Not sure if I'll bother speccing them, we'll see what other options take my fancy.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I think they look pretty tasty but 19" tyres would set you back a penny or two in the long run. I'm very happy with my Interlagos, but only because I'm secretly jealous ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
That looks amazing!!! I probably wouldn't spend the money on alloys, but lowered looks awesome. That's the only thing that bothers me about a standard roc...the ride height.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I really want the 19" alloys but my car went in for a new tyre on Tues after finding a bulge on the sidewall (£220). While fitting the tyre i was informed my alloys bent (£350) so now im not sure.

G

·
G... said:
That looks amazing!!! I probably wouldn't spend the money on alloys, but lowered looks awesome. That's the only thing that bothers me about a standard roc...the ride height.
I agree. Ive never messed with a new car before so not sure what to do.

It does look great lowered but at the same time dont want to look like a chav.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I think the 19' look mint!!!

Picking my candy white GT up tomorrow after having to postpone it from Tuesday!!!!

Everyone keep ya fingers crossed for good weather.

Cheers

Neil

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm gonna try my best!!

The 12 week wait feels like an eternity!

·
Registered
115 Posts
S17OCO said:
I really want the 19" alloys but my car went in for a new tyre on Tues after finding a bulge on the sidewall (£220). While fitting the tyre i was informed my alloys bent (£350) so now im not sure.
:wtf: Musta been right an big windows in that shop to see you coming mate, no offence. Driving on 18's at the minute and anything above £150 would have been well overpriced. I'm driving on Vredestein tyres at the minute which I find a good all round tyre and they're bout £90 a pop (currently driving a Mk5 Gti)

·
Registered
315 Posts
If you were unlucky and wrote-off a Lugano alloy + tyre, I can't see how you would not be in for a bill of £500. You can certainly buy tyres at competitive prices but your friendly VW dealer is most unlikely to discount the alloy much.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I priced the Dunlop tires that come standard on the 18's for 149 euro on the internet but thats not fitted. Does anyone know how much a tire place might chage to fit a tire on an alloy if you haven't bought it off them.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.