Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a Scirocco which is now scheduled for week 21 build, one week before the 2010 revisions are introduced. The dealer gave me the following list of revisions that are to be amde to the 2010 model. Now I just have to decide whether to delay my order by another month to get them!

Scirocco - 2010 model year changes

All trims
â€" Coat hook moved from headlining to B pillar
â€" New range of steering wheels - as fitted to Golf MK6
â€" New Instrument cluster - as fitted to Golf MK6
â€" DAB radio aerial moved from roof to side window
â€" Bi-xenon headlights £860
â€" Winter pack with bi-xenon headlights £305
â€" Winter pack with bi-xenon headlights and leather upholstery £200
â€" Digital oil temperature indicator with highline computer

GT trim
â€" Optional 19-inch Lugano alloys £615
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,707 Posts
slorek said:
That's copy and pasted from the dealer's e-mail so I have to assume they are.
I dont think they are, £615 for the Lugano rims (unless it is £615 each) seems awfully cheap.

Also leather/bi-xenon/winter pack prices dont sound right given the current cost's.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,865 Posts
slorek said:
I ordered a Scirocco which is now scheduled for week 21 build, one week before the 2010 revisions are introduced. The dealer gave me the following list of revisions that are to be amde to the 2010 model. Now I just have to decide whether to delay my order by another month to get them!
Mmm... I've been given week 22 build. I wonder what I will get. My dealer has said nothing to me, but there again I haven't asked him. :?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
372 Posts
imitebeurda said:
slorek said:
That's copy and pasted from the dealer's e-mail so I have to assume they are.
I dont think they are, £615 for the Lugano rims (unless it is £615 each) seems awfully cheap.

Also leather/bi-xenon/winter pack prices dont sound right given the current cost's.
The cost of 19s sounds about right to me if upgrading from interlagos
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,707 Posts
Candy Monster said:
imitebeurda said:
slorek said:
That's copy and pasted from the dealer's e-mail so I have to assume they are.
I dont think they are, £615 for the Lugano rims (unless it is £615 each) seems awfully cheap.

Also leather/bi-xenon/winter pack prices dont sound right given the current cost's.
The cost of 19s sounds about right to me if upgrading from interlagos
Wonder if I could leave my interlagos in and get a set for £615!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top