Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I ordered my Candy White 2.0TSi DSG in mid March, and have arranged to collect it on Sat 13th. One question I wondered about: I would quite like the metal pedal caps - are they easy to fit (I am not mechanically minded) or should I get the dealer to do it?

I have gone for black leather, winter pack, DAB, electric 12 way seat adjustment but not satnav (seemed very expensive considering it won't even accept full UK postcodes - my £100 Navman does that).

I am trading in my (almost) mint but 6 year old TT 225 coupe and am a bit concerned that I will miss the 4 wheel drive, but this was a case of necessity as I need to fit a child seat in the back and this was near impossible in the TT. As it happens I have a really cool black and silver Recaro isofix seat that will blend in perfectly with the rest of the interior. Will try to post some pics once it is all set up.

6 days to go!

·
Registered
275 Posts
how much are these pedals to buy mate?? and are they on the list of extras and if so how much to dealer fit??

also mate it your sig you have a GT steering wheel badge, is this another extra or is it your own mod??

sorry im quite new here still learning loads about the rocs :)

thanks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi,

Mine arrives on Wednesday morning (10th June). I have the pedals ready to fit. sciroccorocket contributed some useful ionfo on this as he says above. On the basis of that I bought the tool (about a fiver). So its the first job I will be doing on Wednesday!Will post if I have a problem but it seems like a trivial job :roll:

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
zoot said:
Hi,

Mine arrives on Wednesday morning (10th June). I have the pedals ready to fit. sciroccorocket contributed some useful ionfo on this as he says above. On the basis of that I bought the tool (about a fiver). So its the first job I will be doing on Wednesday!Will post if I have a problem but it seems like a trivial job :roll:
you should be fine fitting them :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.