Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

One more here from MTM.

Power and performance from mtm for the new VW Scirocco
In the near future at mtm: everything that makes fast for the new Volkswagen Scirocco! Performance gains of up to 380 hp, Bimoto wheels in 19 and 20 inches, sports suspension, stainless steel exhaust systems, braking systems up to 8-Kolben/380mm and much more ...!

Currently on offer
An ideal package for the modification at mtm: the compact and sporty Scirocco. mtm also offers modification kits for the brand new Scirocco modell-series with different performance variations. Especially the turbo-diesel engines are one of mtm's favourites. For example:The 2,0 TDI engine will gain from improvments to its motor-electronic from 140 hp (103 kW ) to 180 hp (132 kW). For the 2,0TFSI are already 272 hp (200kW) with 380 Nm possible. mtm develops already on bigger steps.Aswell as the modification kit mtm offers for the Scirocco: 19''- Alloy-wheels, performance breaks and improvments to the underbody of the car , all individually designed for this model-series by mtm.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Out of the 3 roccos listed on here the MTM is definately the most tastfully done. I'm not a fan of modifying cars but I will admit that looks good where as the other 2 look too MaxPower.

380bhp sounds a little hopeful. Are there even any Golf Mk5s producing this? It is possible I but certainly wont be cheap or reliable for that matter.

Putting all that power through the front wheels only also seems a waste. You wont be able to get the power down.

·
Registered
144 Posts
nice to see the gap between tyre and wheel arch reduced, its about the only mod the scirocco needs to make it look 100 times better.

·
Registered
69 Posts
H&R springs would be a well good start - andy-gti's got em waitin to go on on the other forum,
hes in aberdeen, maybe worth a shout...circa £150 off the tinternet.....

the acc (or whatever the acronym is - its mag ride on audi) is unaffected.

cheers

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
69 Posts
meant KW
:? :? :?
:lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts