Votes: 2 33.3%
  • SFA - Ask if you don't know

Votes: 1 16.7%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the Bank Holiday weekend almost upon us I am just curious to know what you are all up to.

Personally for me it will be a mix of drinking, eating, playing with the kids, washing the cars, thrashing the cars (well mostly mine as her Touran is a rubbish diesel and there is about as much point in thrashing that as there is in giving parking lessons to the wife) and gardening... oh and did I mention eating and drinking???

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Well I am away down to Bangor Co. Down in the morning to get my "Sportec SC250" graphics re-done as I wasnt happy with them, oh and my wife is "ready to pop" with twins. So hopefully she can hang on until sunday lol!!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imitebeurda said:
Well I am away down to Bangor Co. Down in the morning to get my "Sportec SC250" graphics re-done as I wasnt happy with them, oh and my wife is "ready to pop" with twins. So hopefully she can hang on until sunday lol!!
So, urtheddy i'm presuning you just voted for the driving car option, never crossed my mind to have a becoming father option so sorry bout that. Anyhow, hope all goes to plan and good luck to you all, please send my very best wishes to your missus for a safe delivery.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Le_Savage said:
I have a green pine tree thing.... maybe I can hang that up somewhere??
Hang it round your neck in the morning to hide the "morning after" curry and 27 cans of lager breath!! Right Im away to the "perveyor of intoxicating beverages" shop to purchase some coca-cola for my friend pierre (smirnoff). As this may be my last night of intoxication for, oh.....................18 years............... :shock: :? . I apologise in advance if my late night posts deteriorate into Le_Savage territory :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.