Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had a lovely moment driving through sheffield on monday night, stuck in traffic i notice an old shape scirocco pull up next to me going other way, also stuck in traffic, windows down he said right nice motor and it was a moment of passing the old ontothe new!

Anyone else had any nostalga moments?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
shaw_iroc said:
had a lovely moment driving through sheffield on monday night, stuck in traffic i notice an old shape scirocco pull up next to me going other way, also stuck in traffic, windows down he said right nice motor and it was a moment of passing the old ontothe new!

No, not personally, but I had a little tear in my eye when I read about yours... :cry:

·
Registered
277 Posts
shaw_iroc said:

Yep,. got a double thumbs up from a student in an old scirocco, very touching. 'sniff'.

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
shaw_iroc said:

You totally made that up!

...Just kidding :D

·
Registered
277 Posts
fee said:
p.s. albertz33....did you get ur Rocco from the dealer on Scotswood Rd?...saw a viper in a room off the showroom when I went to pay for mine...nice!
nope, mine was via Lex, came from Stockport, didnt stop them delivering it to Newcastle when i was working in essex tho! I think Scotswood road is a great dealer, had nothing but good service and help when i had my GTI, unlike the ******* dealer, which i would steer well clear of.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yeah..had similar experience with *******. Scotswood Rd have been good...mine's been back a couple of times (electrical probs after the accident repair shop fixed it!...some kid drove into the side of me! :evil: )

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.