Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Now 3 weeks old, I haven't seen any others in this colour yet. It was a toss up between this and white - but am happy I made the right choice !

The only downer - a stone on the wiper blade scratched the windscreen in the first week ! :cry:

car1.jpg
car2m.jpg
car3m.jpg
car4m.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks for the pics, looking good! :cool: :cool: My red baby arrives in a couple of weeks, can't wait to get my mitts on it!!

Enjoy :D :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Looks nice.

It was between White or Red for me too, I couldn't decide so I let fate take over. I set the spec at the dealer and told him to find a red or white one, and white is what I have, I would of been happy with either.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Blimey that's RED!! Stunning!!

IMHO you should lose the badges on the back though - think it would look much sleeker

Not seen one in the metal yet but I am heading up to the Cat and Fiddle in Buxton to meet some of the Scirocco Central boys, lunchtime this Staurday and a red roc is scheduled to be making an appearance.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Yeah yeah Sunday - it's been one of those weeks!!!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Ordered my red one on wednesday...its on its way from the factory and i can av him on 1st March..... yours looks stunning...glad i choose red!!!
Louise x

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had the choice of Salsa Red an Candy White - I opted for the Candy White, but the Salsa Red looks fab too. The ony difference is, i will have to wash mine twice as much as you!

·
Registered
484 Posts
nice lookin we sold one at work in red and didnt like it at all

·
Registered
25 Posts
Lovely machine- mine is the same colour, and I'm very fond of it. However, it tends to get it's rear end dirty very easily- about 100 yards after leaving the car wash!
Enjoy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I agree, the sexy shape of the roc unfortunately retains a lot of dirt. Dirt is obviously more visible on the candy white, think i'll be washing mine twice a week! If the weather holds up this sunday i'm planning a mini detail. A good wash, polish and wax. Hopefully that should keep it clean a while longer...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looks great Salsa Red and confirms my choice as being correct (phew)! Always liked fast Dubs in Red. White is so 'last year' and doing 30,000+ p.a. it would never be away from my bucket and sponge?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi Mate,

Yea good choice, had mine since October, but watch for stone-chips, and it scratches REAl easy, I'm lookin at clear-film for front bumper/bonnet, mirrors etc? Anyone came across a good supplier/fitter in Scotland..

All The Best, Steve

1 - 20 of 21 Posts