Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
nice find.

The bike lift on page 14 works pretty well! Excellent for taking the bike on holiday to hack around in the alps!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bayside, do you actually have the bike lift on your Rocco or do you have experience from another make/model?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
While I quite like my own style... I think I might like to add some of the 'standard' VW style as demonstrated on P. 26, but can't find a part number for the particular accessory, maye time for a quick email enquiry to VW to see if they have a sense of humour, or had a frontal labotomy along with the rest of the motor manufacturers!!

·
Registered
658 Posts
On the roof where the reading lights r!! my big Dior sunnys dont fit in tho :mad:(

·
Registered
78 Posts
Le_Savage said:
Bayside, do you actually have the bike lift on your Rocco or do you have experience from another make/model?
Nah, just saying it looks like it works pretty well. Sorry didn't make sense in the last post! :lol: I'd like to have it maybe... Though you'd take the piss out of me double if i had a roof rack. :D

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
baysideblue on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:51 pm

I'd like to have it maybe... Though you'd take the piss out of me double if i had a roof rack.
You might be right :D so do I understand correctly and you're saying you might be buying a roof rack??

·
Registered
78 Posts
Le_Savage said:
baysideblue on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:51 pm

I'd like to have it maybe... Though you'd take the piss out of me double if i had a roof rack.
You might be right :D so do I understand correctly and you're saying you might be buying a roof rack??
I'll have a long and hard think about it! :lol: Though i doubt ill get a mountain bike in the back of a roc! :lol:

·
Registered
173 Posts
You won't have the glasses holder if you have panoramic roof though. My oakleys fit fine in mine. Have to put them in a certain way though or they wont.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
by chr15 on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:15 pm

You won't have the glasses holder if you have panoramic roof though
Thanks Chris, that clears that one up. I can stop pushing and prodding the roof console now looking for the secret switch, will have to stick my sunnies in the boot as I got nothing else to go in there.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just tolet you all know, I got a set of sill protectors at the weekend, stuck em on in less than 5 mins and they look splendid. Although that being sasid when I got them out of the box and held them up they actually looked like a load of old crap, but all that magically changed once I got them on the car. Now I just need to teach my 3ty old to stand on those instead of the rest of the cill or the seats!! :roll:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts