Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone

I have been looking at the the new sciricco and hoping to order one in the next few months. I have been thinking of a candy white 1.4TSI with a DSg box. The extras I was planing to get are 18" alloys and the sports pack, but I also want the aerodynamics kit that I have read about. Has anyone heard when this kit is available, articles on the net suggest begining of April?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Hi Gary

Welcome to the forum. I've heard the same it should be in the next few months but I have not seen any official confirmation of this.

There are some details in the German accessories brochure (see here: www.scirocconet.co.uk/links.htm).

Will keep you updates as and when.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info I'm calling into the dealer during the week so i'll quote the part numbers and maybe he can give me more info.

I have a few more questions; I'll be ordering my car in Ireland and ACC is an optional extra, roughly 1500 euro can anyone advise me is it worth it? Also I've seen some of you have beeing waiting 3 months for delivery of your new sirocco's, is this the case in Ireland as well?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
ACC is great but 1500 euros does sound like an awful lot of money for it, I wouldn't bother. Its £700 on a golf so thats a big difference in price.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers for the advice. we seem to get screwed in Ireland on spec and prices!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts