Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ordered mine on the 9th march and have a delivery date of the end of June... I keep seeing the odd Roc on the road and it's driving me bonkers... ahhhhhhh!!! :eek: :? :evil:

·
Registered
77 Posts
I share your pain. I ordered Feb 20th and had a text a week and a half ago to say it was being built. I never saw any on the road for ages but I've noticed a definite increase lately. I have to go past VW in Birmingham on the way to the footy and there seems to be a never ending supply of newly delivered Sciroccos each time. I'm convinced one will turn up in my road before I get mine !!

·
Registered
258 Posts
I ordered mine on the 12 March and have a build date of w/c 3/5/9 with delivery around 4 weeks after. I wander why our estimates are around a month apart when your order was placed 2 days before

·
Registered
14 Posts
The wait seems never ending, ordered mine 21st Feb, been told today build date of wk 21. My work shuts down for the last week of may, was hoping to have it before then but not sure now, depends how long it takes to ship? Gonna be awesome when it arrives though!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SmiffyDSG said:
I share your pain. I ordered Feb 20th and had a text a week and a half ago to say it was being built. I never saw any on the road for ages but I've noticed a definite increase lately. I have to go past VW in Birmingham on the way to the footy and there seems to be a never ending supply of newly delivered Sciroccos each time. I'm convinced one will turn up in my road before I get mine !!
Does seem strange, I notice that you have specced yours more than mine as well so that doesn't fit in line with the assumption that the more you go for the longer it takes. Hmmm, there doesn't appear to be too much consistency with the deliveries on these but I'm sure I'll forgive them when it arrives.

Share your concern about the amount now appearing on the roads.. I'm actually convinced there are more Rocs now that GTi's but could be wrong. I saw two today and one last thursday so they are definitely breeding... thankfully not in Viper Green so that should afford atleast a small amount of exclusivity in the local vicinity

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.