Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope you're happy pal and all goes well. And do hope you can get yourself back into a rocco and join us all again having one. Hope to see you at hardwood camping aswell maybe?

Post made via iPad

·
Registered
395 Posts
Fair play to you Scott.
You didn't sound that happy about your job on Sat.

Reactions: ScottyRoc

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Yeah, I'd noticed you had gone back to your old name.
I thought maybe you'd been done under the Trades Description Act - for not being Awesome, just average :whistle:

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Ah well at least you may have Roc again soon. Well done for giving change a go. :thumbup:

Post made via iPad

·
Registered
62 Posts
Good luck Scott hope it all works out for you, I for one
appreciate all the help and advice that you gave me whilst you were at awesome. :thumbup:

Post made via iPhone

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Fair play mate, good luck with the new (old) job.

Thanks for all the help and advice!

·
Premium Member
2,316 Posts
:thumbup: Thought that might have been the reason, all the best once again Scotty.

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
Andy said:
Classic case of don't make your hobbies your job?
Or perhaps maybe stepping away from bad times to keep things sane and not ruining good relations?

Every case I've seen Andy where people have followed their hobbies for work have done very well and kept their family's fed...
Classic case... Nah, most poorest saying around!

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Flux said:
Andy said:
Classic case of don't make your hobbies your job?
Or perhaps maybe stepping away from bad times to keep things sane and not ruining good relations?

Every case I've seen Andy where people have followed their hobbies for work have done very well and kept their family's fed...
Classic case... Nah, most poorest saying around!
Well said Flux :thumbup:

·
Registered
454 Posts
ScottyRoc said:
So from here on in I'm back to usual.
Does that mean you will be coming down to my place at the weekend to get sh'tfaced then - hold on - who's that at the door........ :dance: :dance: :dance:

·
Premium Member
1,551 Posts
Awwww man! Does this mean no free pipercross filter when I get the revo stage 1 and associated mods? Selfishscotty would be a more apt name! :p.

Only joking mate, I'll look forward to seeing you at the meet end of the month. I asked my missus if shed wear a green bikini for the day. She said no but I'm stronger than her! :) haha. :twisted:

Post made via iPhone

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Just remember to pick rising blue this time mate ;) Glad to hear a Roc may be coming your way, you didn't suit holding your window in place while driving :lol: Cya soon dude!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts