Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Okay, all members in North/South this is a show and shine event in Northern Ireland, there will be in excess of 1,000 modified cars at this. You need to be "on site" for 9-9.30am. My intention is to meet at the Sprucefield McDonalds at 8.30am for a bacon bap, then in convoy head to the show (10-15mins) £10 entry per car, can any member who has an interest in attending this (owners and prospective owners welcome!!) please post asap, I have to let the organisers know asap (however as I know them they might give me a bit of lee-way!!)-but must let them know by the 25th.

I will be attending with a scirocconet.co.uk stand, so if you want your car on show let me know, also if you are a member here, and have not taken delivery but want to get involved let me know. Finally, if you want to do neither but are at the show, at least say hello!! :D :lol: :D :lol:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hey,

When exactly is this show on? I'm from Donegal, however I have ordered my car in Derry which is due in mid June. I probly wouldn't be interested in taking my car into it however I wouldn't mind going to it.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ian1982 said:
David

Will take a race up to Ballymena on Sunday to say hello, and hope to go to Harmony Hill, just for interest sake.

Ian
No probs Ian, be good to meet you face to face!! If you want you are more than welcome to cadge a lift on sunday, coming through lisburn circa 9.30am.........?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.