Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just wondered if anybody else had problems with their AM radio band? I can't get any signal at all on it, and as it's getting to an important time in the season, the lack of 5 live is causing me a few headaches.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Dande, I have a major issue with my radio in that i struggle to get ANY signal sometimes in either AM or FM. ( I have the Sat Nav unit) After being back to my dealer 3 times for them to change bits and pieces, they have discovered that the fillaments for the aeriel (these are embedded in the rear windows) are damaged, and as such it wont work at all. Pictures were taken by the dealer to sent to VW in Germany, and the 3 rear windows are on there way to be fitted in just over a week. Wouldnt like to say if you have a similar issue - but its worth going back to your dealer to check. :roll:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Blackroc. I have the same unit as yours, and at present have had no problems with FM. Definitely being taken back.

Cheers for your reply.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys,

I've recently bought a scirocco and the AM radio has not worked since I have had it.

The FM radio works fine, any ideas what could be wrong?

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts