Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a watcher on the forum since ordering my roc end of April. Just informed it will be here this week.... can't wait.

Candy white, 1.4 tsi

Great. What a long wait it's been.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would have loved to have gone for the GT but limited due to works lease. But managed to get front fogs, folding mirrors, tinted glass and de-badged.

After watching all the posts here - very tempted to do some modifying, but doubt I would get away with it due to lease.

But as somebody else posted in another string ... it's already a great car, no matter what spec or mods.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Great engine mate. Received good reviews the 1.4 so still got the perfomance and the style. Enjoy the wheels

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Don't worry about it being a lease. As long as the mods are subtle you'll be fine. I've already remapped mine, lowered it, added alloy pedals and put in a different gear knob, and painted the brake calipers. When the lease is up the car goes straight to auction anyway. It's not even the lease company that collects it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.