1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Congratulations enjoy :D

·
Registered
658 Posts
Welcome to the club.... mines bout 6weeks old and im still giddy wen i see him :lol:

·
Registered
572 Posts
hey Marko glad to see someone else from Norfolk on here. What colour did you get?

I'm going to order by the end of the month I think Viper hubby says Rising Blue :lol: Had a test drive in the auto went out in the manual this morning. It's the manual for me I like to drive.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Essexbird said:
hey Marko glad to see someone else from Norfolk on here. What colour did you get?

I'm going to order by the end of the month I think Viper hubby says Rising Blue :lol: Had a test drive in the auto went out in the manual this morning. It's the manual for me I like to drive.
Hi Essexbird

I went for Candy White as I thought nobody else would - that was a mistake :? but I have to say it does look stunning. Viper also looks superb, but just not for me. I also went for the manual. I ordered mine at the end of Jan, so it was about 11 weeks wait, which seemed like a long time...

I'm glad I specced truffle leather as it looks great with the white.

Might see you on the road sometime. Sciroccos seem to be a rare breed around here.

·
Registered
572 Posts
ah I passed a white one on the way to Lowestoft yesterday to look at the black & Rising Blue - that was the 1st one I'd seen on the road since I started looking a month back. White looks good but I have to think of my husband as he's the one that cleans the cars ;) Viper is bold and makes a statement so not for everyone but I like to be different :lol:
I shall order next weekend and then wait for 1st Sept - decided might as well as I'm away for 3 weeks in August anyway.

I'll post once order has gone in -there's still time for hubby to try and get me to go for Rising Blue which I do really like :?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Essexbird said:
ah I passed a white one on the way to Lowestoft yesterday to look at the black & Rising Blue - that was the 1st one I'd seen on the road since I started looking a month back.
That would have been me on the Lowestoft Road - I told you I might see you on the road sometime!

·
Registered
572 Posts
:lol: that was quick - I only just caught sight of you

told the lad at VW when we got there he said he's sold a Candy white one. Did you get yours at Lowestoft or Norwich?

Waiting to see what budget brings on Wednesday the government might give me more for my car than I can sell it for - which is a shame cos there's nothing wrong with it had it since new (1998) and only 47,500 on clock.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Essexbird said:
:lol: that was quick - I only just caught sight of you

told the lad at VW when we got there he said he's sold a Candy white one. Did you get yours at Lowestoft or Norwich?
I got it in Norwich. Was just 'nipping' out to Loddon on an errand. I'll expect to see you in that Viper at some point, as I won't be able to miss it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.