Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i dont know why but if i just touch the padles it changes over to manual, when i first got the car you couldnt do this without moving the gear stick over to the left, is this right or is something wrong ????

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
you should be able to switch from paddles back to auto (D) by holding the right shift paddle for 3 secs. Or if you do not use the paddles for a short time it will automatically switch back to auto.

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Le_Savage said:
you should be able to switch from paddles back to auto (D) by holding the right shift paddle for 3 secs. Or if you do not use the paddles for a short time it will automatically switch back to auto.
Speaking of Dullards!!

But in all seriousness you actually sound like you know what you are talking about :D Touché :lol:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
sciroccorocket said:
Le_Savage said:
Speaking of Dullards!!

But in all seriousness you actually sound like you know what you are talking about :D Touché :lol:
:p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.