Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys and Gals, I need names for people definitely coming to Awesome this weekend (21st) so I can phone up and book the clubstand. Can people please be as definite as possible on their attendance as last time about 8 people said they would come then only Flux and I turned up.

Cheers Rich

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
I'll be coming...

·
Premium Member
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Am I correct in saying that only two people are up for this? Not a problem if it's the case as but I just need definite numbers in order to book the stand. I realise and appreciate that everyone is making a huge effort for Saturdays meet so I'm personally not bothered if we have a stand. It's just if people are interested then I need them to get their names down ASAP in order for me to organise it!

If there are no more than 5 names but lunch time tomorrow then I wont sort one out.

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Laaaame!

Come on people it will be a laugh.

·
Premium Member
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They usually do offer great discounts yes. We don't have a stand but I may pop over.

·
Premium Member
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Really depends on what, you'll probably get your remap but I don't think you'll get your exhaust. They usually offer like 20-30% off remaps etc. I'm popping down to see price on brakes. We could have had a stand by the sounds of it. You, me, Laura, Jake Turbo and possibly Flux too. never mind. I'm trying to get there for about 10 ish.

·
Premium Member
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Got a last minute stand sorted too. Come down one and all. Jake and I are already here! Good atmosphere going on too!

·
Premium Member
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That's a shame. Pop down anyway! Be good to have an R on the stand.... and see you obviously! haha.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts