Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so looking to get one of these and will have it for at least the next 3 years by which time I'm pretty much expecting (hoping) there will be a little mrwalshy here.

Has anyone had a baby seat in the back of one? Also pram in the boot etc...

This is pretty much gonna decide if I'm allowed to get one or not so although I'd appreciate you all lying for me I'd like to keep certain parts of my anatomy too!

Thanks.

MrWalshy

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Hi MrWalshy,
I have had a fwd facing stage 2 seat for my 3 yr old in the front (air bag off of course) and he loves it. Mine is ex demo and the VW sales manager that had it has had a child seat in the back, I know this not because he told me so but because it has left small indentations in the leather, which are reducing over time but still visible 4 weeks after he stopped using the car, not an issue in itself but thought it worth a mention.
Also the bucket type nature of the seats gives only a narrow base for the child seat to rest upon so some seats may not sit very flat or may even mis-shape the seat bolsters over prologned use.

Cheers, Justin

·
Registered
9 Posts
Have managed to fit a Maxi Cosi Priorifix XP forward facing in the rear with no probs. Does restrict rear visibility a bit though!

Buggy space is decent in the boot but depends on the buggy you have I guess

1 - 4 of 4 Posts