Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is it that my Scirocco gets so much attention from birds?? Is it just mine or does everyone else's too?

I have never owned a car that suffers so much from bird poo. I think my parking space must be under a flight path for the things, its beginning to get on my nerves now! From front of bonnet, all along the roof.... like its used for target practice :x

·
Registered
145 Posts
Birds? no problem
Bugs on the other hand, that's a different story.
Don't get me started on that oneµ
^x^

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nickp said:
I got the (overpriced) Autoglym lifeshine before collection and with the extra bag of products that they give you was a dedicated box of bird poo wipes.
Very handy.
Now thats what I'm talking about......just the ticket!

·
Registered
277 Posts
I dont know about birds, but twice now in the hotel car park, ive come out in the morning to find my ROC infested with ants, i dont know why because cars either side are clear, but im guessing it must be the colour!

They must mistake it for a giant leaf or something!

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
scottyroc said:
they are avialable da, just in a little box with A_G logo in purple i thinx
Okay you can get "dash wipes" "bird poo wipes" "after dinner wipes" on the plane, arent these all just baby wipes with a different name?? I bet you there is a wee man in the baby wipe factory thinking up different uses for them other than wiping babies bums..............apparently Brad Pitt uses them for under arm hygiene when on set......... :think: :think: :think:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.