Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yesterday between junctions 25 and 26 (enfield/waltham abbey) i was in my current grande punto sporting in red, i was behind you for a while. and this morning on m25 junction 23, could have been the same car??

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha was that you then? i missed my junction because i was following you lol, i normally leave at enfield but had to get off at waltham abbey :roll:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
donnie darko on Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:07 pm

haha was that you then? i missed my junction because i was following you lol, i normally leave at enfield but had to get off at waltham abbey
Nah... not me really, just seemed like too good an opportunity to poke some fun to miss out on!! Sorry ;) ;)

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i don't think the black looks that good to be honest, because of the black grill etc it just looked like a black car in my rear view mirror, i only realised it was a scirocco when i saw the back :?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
because of the black grill etc it just looked like a black car in my rear view mirror
Ehhh.... so your saying if the grill was not black you would have known it was a rocco... yeah right :? :? :?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol, well if it was white then yea that would be easy to tell :p i dunno i just think black cars look to black because there is no definition between the paint and the grill u know what i mean? obviously if i had to have a black scirocco i wouldn't say no but i think a bit of colour is nice

1 - 8 of 8 Posts