Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had mine for over a week now and absolutley loving it!!!!

Appreciate the Roc looks good in white but i still prefer the dark side - either way sub zero coolness!!!

Roc on

·
Registered
283 Posts
black does have a benefit, its slightly more discreet which does have advantages

rising blue does hide the muck well

·
Registered
69 Posts
powdercoat them wheels black an all - go the full hog on the stealth look :cool:

JayR

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for these images your car is f**kin awsome.. mine arrives on Friday and can't wait.

Was umming and arring between black and blue before... seeing these confirms i made the right choice :)

Enjoy the car!!

Neil

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Black Powdercoated alloys mmmm.....Dear Santa ???????

I actually thought about this when I ordered mine but thought I should keep is standard.

Good call Tony - I will photo shop the photo and post it to gauge opinion (might take me a week or so to get round to it though). I think the black wheels on the MCCHIP look well smart however tough call to bastardise mine after only three weeks!!

I live in North London and finally saw another Roc on the road at the weekend. White with believe it or not KARCHER (the people who make the jet washers) written over it from nearside front to offside back, in three foot high yellow letters!!! Cool way to advertise though. Needless to say when we spotted each other a respectful wave and a big grin was shared.

Put about 700 miles on mine now and been absolutley loving it. Goes like the preverbial off a shiny shovel and getting admiring glances and thumbs up everywhere I go. Came out the petrol station the other day to find two young guys getting their photo taken with it (cheeky blighters).

I also drove through the West End on Sunday afternoon and the lovely ladies seem to be attracted to it too!!! Sub Zero Coolness me thinks.

Neil - if you have even half the fun I have been having you will have to change your pants!!

Cheers

·
Registered
283 Posts
LCM i couldnt make it last night but there is a VAG night at the Ace Cafe in London, next one is December 30th a few of us might be there

driven mine through mayfair in the week and got the thumbs up from a db9, the downside of the blue is subtle it isnt, think people like it as its not too expensive but looks great

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wigit

Cheers I couldn't make it last night either and will be up in Scotland on the 30th hopefully enjoying the empty mountain roads.

Keep me posted though as I will try and make it in the new year or we could hook up for a cruise sometime before then - imagine the looks with a pair of them!!!! :lol:

Roc On

1 - 11 of 11 Posts