Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was off to the Running track last night about 6.15pm and spotted another scirocco in Botchergate Carlisle and Bu**er Me if it wasnt an Opal Silver one the same as mine, now its bad enough im not the only one to have a Scirocco in Carlisle but to have another Opal thats taking the pee

·
Registered
150 Posts
You two are pure comedy... :lol:
I reckon you need to apply a dark grey/ silver camouflage regime rocket...think of the kudos up there :p

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
zum wohl said:
You two are pure comedy... :lol:
I reckon you need to apply a dark grey/ silver camouflage regime rocket...think of the kudos up there :p
good idea. as they say in the movie highlander (there can be only one) you need loud music and lighting to get the full effect oh and rain

·
Registered
572 Posts
waggers said:
I am just dreading another turning up on my manor in viper green :mrgreen:
probably what the person who has just bought the viper from our showroom will be thinking if/when we bump into one another when I get my car. I didn't buy it as it didn't have the spec I wanted. Perhaps it might be shipped out of the area - fingers crossed :lol:

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Essexbird said:
waggers said:
I am just dreading another turning up on my manor in viper green :mrgreen:
probably what the person who has just bought the viper from our showroom will be thinking if/when we bump into one another when I get my car. I didn't buy it as it didn't have the spec I wanted. Perhaps it might be shipped out of the area - fingers crossed :lol:
you wish :lol:

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
sciroccorocket said:
i was off to the Running track last night about 6.15pm and spotted another scirocco in Botchergate Carlisle and Bu**er Me if it wasnt an Opal Silver one the same as mine, now its bad enough im not the only one to have a Scirocco in Carlisle but to have another Opal thats taking the pee
Ahh, but was his as short as yours!?! :D

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imitebeurda said:
sciroccorocket said:
Ahh, but was his as short as yours!?! :D
no his was full size

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.