Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I am a newbie here, ordered a GT TDI 140, no extras as its a lease car so dont want to pay for extras to let someone else have them after 3 years.

I have been told by the dealer that my car is confirmed for build week 26, which is week commencing 22nd June. When should I expect the car to be delivered?

I apsolutley cannot wait, after my test drive I was hooked.

Forgot to mention I ordered in candy white, looks awesome.

Does anyone know what I can do for Bluetooth hands free? Is there a dealer fit part?

thanks

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Hi and welcome.
Mine is order too. I was originally given a 12 week lead in and a build week of week 22 with expected delivery about 3rd week of June.
Since them I've been told the lead in is now 16 weeks and I should expect delivery late July.
So you should be about the same I guess.

·
Registered
32 Posts
GTTDI140 said:
Hi All

I am a newbie here, ordered a GT TDI 140, no extras as its a lease car so dont want to pay for extras to let someone else have them after 3 years.

I have been told by the dealer that my car is confirmed for build week 26, which is week commencing 22nd June. When should I expect the car to be delivered?

I apsolutley cannot wait, after my test drive I was hooked.

Forgot to mention I ordered in candy white, looks awesome.

Does anyone know what I can do for Bluetooth hands free? Is there a dealer fit part?

thanks
Probably 2-3 weeks after the scheduled build week.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi welcome to the club. I decided back in February to go down the personal lease road it seemed far better option than dealers personal lease plan â€" went for 2.0 Tdi GT in Rising Blue - 24 month at £349 a month (2 year lease with option to extend if required) and at 25K mile per year. Mine arrived last week and was pleasantly surprised at its performance and it sounds like a petrol from inside with a sporty rasp :D You can get crusie fitted for only £152 at dealer which you may want to consider if doing high milage. I am glad I went for Rising blue - white is cool I know but just did not fancy washing it every day in the winter nothing worse than a dirty white car even if its a Roc. Hope you enjoy when it arrives

·
Registered
10 Posts
And mine's built and due in 3 weeks.....also a white TDI. I agree white looks awsome. Was it Clarkson in a review said it looked like a stormtrooper?

Seems white and rising blue are the favourite colours.....

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
sciroccorocket said:
pt_scirocco said:
And mine's built and due in 3 weeks.....also a white TDI. I agree white looks awsome. Was it Clarkson in a review said it looked like a stormtrooper?

Seems white and rising blue are the favourite colours.....
a stormtroopers helmet i think he said

Yep, it was. I presume he was referring to the helmet on his head :shock:

·
Registered
101 Posts
My dearling miss'es thinks mine looks lie a stealth fighter!! Appartently it makes her look cool in the passenger seat lol!

Agree with sciroccorocket, candy & rising seem to be most popular. In responce to lots of diesels about, returned 63.3 mpg driving to work this morning (very light footed today! - unusual for me... lol) can't fault the mpg at all but a bit more go would have been nice ;)

Si!

Ps Bring on Le Mans... 5 days till Rocco goes on an adventure!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.