Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I am eagerly awaiting my GT TDI in candy white. The dealer has given me week 26, which commences this comming Monday 22nd June.

When do you reckon the dealer would get delivery of the car? I assume they build in about a week, and then sit waiting for the next shipment to the UK along with all the other VAG cars?

Also do you think I will get the 2010 model with this build week, and if so what are the changes?

Thanks in advance cant wait to get my hands on her.

Raf

·
Registered
382 Posts
If my dealer wasn't talking a load of rubbish, they normally expect delivery within 3 weeks, plus time for the PDI.... probably bank on 4 - 6 weeks from the build week. Dealer should be able to tell you when it's built and when shipping is expected.

Week 26 build should be MY2010 - changes are new steering wheel, white MFD instead of red, and other minor stuff.
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=900

Gone for a TDI :D Good choice.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool Thanks for that was hoping it would only be a couple of weeks as I go away at the end of July, so looks like I will be getting the car when I return in August.

Cant wait now, allready planning a bluefin.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.