Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Very interested in buying the following.

2.00Gt with the dsg box
White exterior
Black Leather interior
19 inch wheels
sat Nav with Dynaaudio pack
rear parking sensors.

This is coming out at around £26k

what is a realistic discount I could get from a dealer? I would go down the 2nd hand route but they don't seem much cheaper.

Also what are your opinions on the best way to finance the car? i.e. straight loan from bank or pcp with dealer?

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Hi entropy, welcome to the forum. If you check out Business Manager's recent post you will see that prices are hardening as supply dry's up. Possibly you could send him a PM (private message) to discuss your requirements as he offers a healthy discount to Scirocconet members that a lot of people have found hard to beat. ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
will do.

scotty roc - you have the dynaaudio? how does that sound and how many speakers?

i'll be coming out of a BMW with logic 7 13 speaker system which is amazing so i'm hoping the the dynaudio is as good?

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
scottyroc said:
entropy said:
thanks guy's,

i'll drop him a note.

also whats all this talk about the R model coming out? I can't find any dates for it? is it worth waiting for?
yeah R looks good and i think you should expect to see otr by octoberish..although this is not official...if you can afford the extra $$$ then go for it...PM tiny iroc..im pretty sure he has pre ordered one...

roc on...
i think you mean Tonyiroc :lol: and yes he has a deposit one one

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guy's,

how are you guy's financing them?

i.e. which is the best way PCP with the dealer or get a straight loan?

i've never used PCP so i'm a nervous about it - but a loan for 20k is coming out at £620 a month over 3 yrs! which is a lot.

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
entropy said:
will do.

i'll be coming out of a BMW with logic 7 13 speaker system which is amazing so i'm hoping the the dynaudio is as good?
Hi Entropy.

I don't have Dynaudio but am upgrading the speakers myself as the standard audio is pretty weak in my opinion. Slushy base and the mid range tends to get drowned in the treble at anything other than very high volume levels. On that basis alone I would recommend Dynaudio or an aftermarket speaker upgrade.

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
entropy said:
thanks guy's,

how are you guy's financing them?

i.e. which is the best way PCP with the dealer or get a straight loan?

i've never used PCP so i'm a nervous about it - but a loan for 20k is coming out at £620 a month over 3 yrs! which is a lot.
Lease - £circa 1k deposit + £335 per month over three years. Personal contract hire. For business remove VAT.

·
Registered
169 Posts
entropy said:
will do.

The Dynaudio is brilliant - a very round, full sound. Certainly much exceeds the standard system and well worth the upgrade IMO.

Cheers, Tim

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.