Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I ordered Scirocco mats yesterday, The dealer charged me €210.00 for them!
Anyone else ordered mats? if so how much?

Doozer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
In the Scirocco oficial price list.....Premium mats are....£48.93 for front and £29.26 for rear.

·
Registered
484 Posts
oh god u got raped they never cost that much but i suppose u bought them off ******* place did ya

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yep!
I'm going to say it to them tomorrow and get a refund. For what I paid I could fly to VW germany and collect them myself.
Do you work for a VW dealer?

Doozer.

·
Registered
372 Posts
i ordered aftermarket ones from autostyle. anthracite with silver leatherette binding and silver GT logo. will post pics when they arrive. Decided to go custom as rear OEM mats were on back order and couldn't wait 2 weeks for them.

·
Registered
89 Posts
doozer said:
Hi All,
I ordered Scirocco mats yesterday, The dealer charged me €210.00 for them!
Anyone else ordered mats? if so how much?

Doozer.
Holy Moses..that is taking the piss, the exchange rate is about £1 - €1.06. I follow it daily as I work in export and my main market is Ireland.

I am over in two weeks, blimey for a finders fee I will bring them over !! :)

·
Registered
484 Posts
doozer said:
yep!
I'm going to say it to them tomorrow and get a refund. For what I paid I could fly to VW germany and collect them myself.
Do you work for a VW dealer?

Doozer.
ya im workin for blackwater motors in fermoy

·
Registered
484 Posts
doozer said:
Hey Turbo,
How much for the mats in yer place?
i will check it out for ya 2morrow

·
Registered
484 Posts
my god they are expensive in ireland i can get them for 200 at work

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Man we are being screwed over here!
I can't get a refund because the mats are special order! :x
I would love the sill plates,bootliner,GT Badge. but I think I'm going to grap a ryanair and head across the pond when purchasing these items ;)

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
doozer said:
I would love the sill plates,bootliner,GT Badge. but I think I'm going to grap a ryanair and head across the pond when purchasing these items ;)
Get yourself on Ebay, there are some main dealers on there. Package everything up together for delivery, plus the good exchange rate (for you that is) and you'll be laughing.

·
Registered
484 Posts
ya thats the prob with buyin parts and dont want them then u have 2 take them defo go on ebay for the next few parts ya want

·
Registered
372 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just ordered my Scirocco today and got dealer to throw mats in for free(along with rear park sensors and flat tyre gauge!)and shows on the invoice at £213.48.....

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I got a new full set of mats with mine when I picked it up, the dealer wouldn't do them free but did do them cost price which came out at £41.00.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I can't for the life of me think why this cutting edge, riske thread is not getting more interest of sparking more debate..... hmmmm... i'll ponder some more :? :? :?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts