Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys, as some of you have seen I sprayed my VW badges black which I quite like, however after seeing Ryan's candy white roc with the carbon fibre VW badges (see thread below)

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=731

I contacted one of the former sponsers of my old BMW forum, www.bmstyling.co.uk. These guys can carbon fibre anything. He informs me that he would charge me £100 to coat the front and back badges the same as Ryan's and it would take about 6 weeks, as they have to be sent away, I asked him whether or not he would offer a discount for a group buy and he said possibly but he would need to know how many people would be interested. If it is something you would be interested in add your name to the thread, I will add up the names in a couple of weeks and get a definete figure. ;)

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know, I thought Ryans looked superb, especially against the Candy White. I think from memory his cost well over £200 to get done so thought this was a bit of a bargain. Could maybe get a few sets done and sell them on fleabay though....... :think:

·
Registered
227 Posts
these are a bargain as mine cost 280 all in for the front and rear, but i dont know about the quality of these ones so i cannot comment really

·
Registered
181 Posts
Evil Derboy said:
Hello!

Carbon fibre badges. Hundred quid! Helllooooooooooo?

Anyone there?

Sorry Da, looks like carbon fibre has had it's day!
exactly my thoughts I know of several things which take priority over an outdated looking badge
£1 0 0 :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

·
Registered
181 Posts
YES ebay stickyback carbon vinyl (good stuff) 200mm x 200mm Enough for 1 badge
£4ish per sheet

1 - 14 of 14 Posts