Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone who doesn't have the sat nav centre console display show me what it looks like please? i've been searching the internet but all the pictures include the display.

thanks, Don

·
Registered
76 Posts
Have a look for pictures of the Eos dashboard. It's pretty much exactly the same.........although the radio screen is the updated touch screen one, which looks the same as the Scirocco sat nav unit.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok thanks very much bungle :)

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i still can't find any pics without the display, i've ordered my car without the sat nav so want to see what it actually looks like without???

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh so the standard gt comes with the touchscreen display?? i thought it would just be an enpty space and just have the cd player there.

·
Registered
29 Posts
donnie darko said:
oh so the standard gt comes with the touchscreen display?? i thought it would just be an enpty space and just have the cd player there.
Well mine is a standard GT so I would guess so

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
excellent thanks audio fusion

·
Registered
76 Posts
I remember reading somewhere that you can change the colours on the radio display. But I can't for the life of me remember where I read it, or how to do it. It's not in any of the obvious on screen menus, but I'm sure you can change between red, blue and green themes......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts