Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
doitnow said:
raffoul232 said:
weird chat function doesnt work with me it says: chat (loading...), and it stays like that for a while no idea why :think:
The CHAT icon is visible in the top menu bar but clicking takes me nowhere and the path stays unaltered:

I've tried it in Safari, Firefox and Chrome.
Works fine for me on all three and Ie8. Antivirus settings could be to blame.

Posted from a mobile device via SciroccoNet Wireless

·
Registered
608 Posts
Tried turning off the pop up as well but wont work for me still (at work that is :shh:)

·
Registered
608 Posts
Yeah very likely, I do have administrator rights but don't really want to start messing around too much tbh

·
Premium Member
2,316 Posts
TBH I turned it off ages ago as it was a pain in the arse :lol:

·
Registered
139 Posts
the create your own blog add which pops up does my nut in!

bin it! :thumbup:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Always worth trying new things to keep it fresh but I have to say i don't use this feature.

Posted from a mobile device via SciroccoNet Wireless

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
jammyd said:
the create your own blog add which pops up does my nut in!
Yes me too and to get rid of that works out quite expensive as most users don't seem to know how to disable the chat function and so log into it automatically. The subscription model is based on users logging in so it gets quiet expensive for something many dont actually use.

md_halifax said:
Always worth trying new things to keep it fresh but I have to say i don't use this feature.
Agreed. I don't use it myself.

Anyway, looking at the number of folks who were actually using it and the comments of everyone who took the time to respond, I've decided to bin it. By the time you read this it will have already ceased to be!

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Derboy said:
Anyway, looking at the number of folks who were actually using it and the comments of everyone who took the time to respond, I've decided to bin it. By the time you read this it will have already ceased to be!
Does this mean I'll have to talk to my missus face to face now...... :problem:

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
northernscirocco said:
Derboy said:
Does this mean I'll have to talk to my missus face to face now...... :problem:
Only if you can't avoid it! :D

21 - 40 of 43 Posts