Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just registered on here this morning as I will be ordering my new "ROC" in a few weeks time once my wedding and honeymoon is all done and dusted.

I was wondering what you all though were "must haves"?

I was thinking....

2.0TSI GT In CANDY White :twisted: with..

Black Leather
Cruise Control
Sat Nav
6 Disc Changer & relevant head unit
Bluetooth
Rear Parking Sensors
Winter pack with Xenons
Boot Liner (for the hound)

I would be grateful of any other suggestions, many thanks, the forum seems well laid out and very informative well done all and the Mods.

Mike

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Or possibly the Rocco R when it is released..... :twisted: :twisted: :angel:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Good spec in genearl, but i would lose the 6 cd as you lose the Ipod/media connection.

With the premium bluetooth just be careful as it is only compatible on the main with Nokia hand sets. As i only use Nokia this was fine with me and it is nthen a great bluetooth system

I would seriously consider the DSG auto transmission. It drives so much better then the manual in 2.0TSI GT

Consider leather does make the car look more special

·
Registered
101 Posts
If you're going for Candy white, the Sunroof is a must. Looks great, but I'm just biased!

Sounds a great spec, however the Scirocco R is mighty close. We're looking roughly at a Nov/Dec launch with Jan 10 delivery. Can you wait that long....?

Xenons are a big notes extra but will really set the look off.

Enjoy your new Roc my friend.

Ps. Hounds in a Rocco? sacrilege :thumbdown:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Interested to think that you can get your hounds in your Roc? I've got 2 labradors and I'm moving from a Ford Kuga and I just didn't think the dogs would go in or would have to go on the back seat?

·
Registered
275 Posts
si-rocco said:
If you're going for Candy white, the Sunroof is a must. Looks great, but I'm just biased!

Sounds a great spec, however the Scirocco R is mighty close. We're looking roughly at a Nov/Dec launch with Jan 10 delivery. Can you wait that long....?

Xenons are a big notes extra but will really set the look off.

Enjoy your new Roc my friend.

Ps. Hounds in a Rocco? sacrilege :thumbdown:
cool another south wales member, i think the r is going to be very pricey though si, im tempted to wait but im think it will be at least 26k basic, then extras will take it up a bit.

im thinking of going for the 2.0, i just cant decide.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It'll be the manual as I test drove the DSG and wasnt that impressed by it as it would remain in gears too high for roud abouts juctions etc... (just my opinion). I like to decide which gear to be in for myself, otherwise I'll just take the missus ;) (joke)

As for the hound I have a border collie, and she's small for her breed so no problem there....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheers guys, thanks for the input ideas etc...

Things are looking good so I could be getting the "Roc" earlier than expected :p :thumbup:

Which may mean that I could have the tail end of the summer in her... :shifty:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.