Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have just been on the vw website and it seems to surgest that these are now standard on all models not just the 2l gt, but the broucher still states it's only the 2l gt that gets them can anyone shed some light on this please? thanks :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
dazza said:
i have just been on the vw website and it seems to surgest that these are now standard on all models not just the 2l gt, but the broucher still states it's only the 2l gt that gets them can anyone shed some light on this please? thanks :thumbup:
What part of the website are you referring to? In what way does it seem to suggest that they're standard across the range?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok if you go into configure and then select a standard roc then then go through the options till you reach optional extras then there will be a tab just above and to the left of the options list that says standard equipment click on that and a box comes up with a list and its on there.

·
Registered
382 Posts
The price list (1st May) also still states 2.0 TSI only for the chrome tailpipes. I'd assume that was correct rather than the configurator - the same configurator that was going to let me add Hold function which is standard with the DSG box.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
tallguy said:
Chrome tail pipes are still only fitted to the 2.0 TSI in the UK. In France, for example, VW sell chrome tail pipes in 70 and 80 mm diameters as an accessory but these are not available here.
Find out how much they are and send Kat the dough, she could get the tail pipes for you and post them over. Simple (hopefully you are okay with that Kat!! ;) )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.