Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots of interesting and weird user names on here. So why did you choose yours?

Easy for me. My name is Tony I and the IROC concept is what started it all for me. Plus I do really Roc.

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
funny you should ask,after i ordered my car me and my son were surfing the net on all things scirocco and happened upon this site,so needing a user name and password to gain access i typed in scirocco the i remembered back in the day we all called sciroccos skyrockets (not sure if its a northern thing or not?) so i added rocket to scirocco, unfortunately there was about 3 seconds of thought gone into the name, to be honest i only thought i would log on once for a look and never log on again, but i was hooked, i actually dont like the name sciroccorocket so given another chance who knows what i would come up with, given i am an Athletics Coach in High Jump and called Richard,could be ardroc, richroc, rocard, rocjump, if only i had gived it some thought , as the girocopter pilot said to Mad Max ( think of the possibilities)
i can see Tony thinking Why did i ask :lol: :lol:

from now on im TMFKAR The Moderator Formerly Known A Rocket :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
When I had the first xbox, my online username was Derboy as my name's Derek and people call me "Der" as opossed to "Del" so instead of "Delboy" I picked "Derboy". When I later bought and xbox 360 for some reason I couldn't pick the same online username and so I decided to put adjective in front of it. Thought about a few and end up with "Evil" hence "Evil Derboy". Simples. :wtf:

·
Registered
172 Posts
TonyIroc said:

Easy for me. My name is Tony I and the IROC concept is what started it all for me. Plus I do really Roc.
It'll be interesting to hear what Imitebeurda has to say about his :oops: :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Haa haa! yes, given I have decided to repopulate the earth (4 kids now and counting) and have been engaged quite a bit (5 times) and married (twice) I thought a self-deprecating username would be appropriate TBH I saw it used before on a local forum and quite liked it. Previous to that my username on the other forums I am on (8 and counting!) has always been either DavidE60 or DavidZ4 (my last 2 cars) so I thought I would do something a bit interesting this time..... :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
scottyroc said:
yeah, not really much that interesting about my user name, but my first username was davedavison, all because whenever anyone says something stupid, i say'nice 1 dave' in a rather derogatory tone...so people started calling me dave...
as rocket said i thought id only log on the blasted site once, but once realising addiction i got my user name changed cus i was sick of people calling me Dave.. :lol:
nice one Dave err i mean scotty :lol:

·
Registered
267 Posts
TonyIroc said:

Same principal as me!use the name on other car forums too!!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
luvsoft = love Soft(my first Dog's name, he passed aways, but I always missed him) I also use this username with every site I joined..

luvsoft is not a SEX SHOP ...... Do you get it now, Rocket?

·
Registered
572 Posts
not difficult really mine hubby often calls me Essexbird as I'm female and from Essex :lol: and no my name is not Sharon :roll:

G

·
sciroccorocket said:
luvsoft said:
luvsoft = love Soft(my first Dog's name, he passed aways, but I always missed him) I also use this username with every site I joined..

luvsoft is not a SEX SHOP ...... Do you get it now, Rocket?
yes i get it now :thumbup:
LOL!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Simple..........I am also into bikes and my biking hero is Valentino Rossi. For those of you that dont know, he calls himself the doctor because he is the master at diagnosing/fixing problems with his race bike and relaying it back to his pit crew. 46 because he runs the No. 46 plate when he races.......

·
Registered
454 Posts
Easy one for me - LCM are my initials as I also only thought I would log on the once too :eek:

·
Registered
484 Posts
well when i was 16 and joined my first forum i just picked turbo and sense then it has stuck with me everybody know me as turbo now

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.