Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been looking a lot of roc tonight on various sites ive noticed a lot of them have manual heater control turn dials, not the automatic climate control, i thought this was standard???

can anyone confirm please??

·
Registered
27 Posts
scottyroc said:
sashpe said:
Talking about Climate Control... On the 2zone one, do temps and fan speed show up on the RCD510 when changed?
no they dont sashpe, why does this happen on other models?
Hm! Thanks! Audi shows it for sure but that's totally different head unit. I might have read somewhere that Golf mkVI has this "extra". If the Golf6 does it (but journalists are not to be believed), there is a pretty good chance that the Roc my2010 may also do it.

·
Registered
372 Posts
sashpe said:
scottyroc said:
sashpe said:
Talking about Climate Control... On the 2zone one, do temps and fan speed show up on the RCD510 when changed?
no they dont sashpe, why does this happen on other models?
Hm! Thanks! Audi shows it for sure but that's totally different head unit. I might have read somewhere that Golf mkVI has this "extra". If the Golf6 does it (but journalists are not to be believed), there is a pretty good chance that the Roc my2010 may also do it.
This happens on the passat cc too but we've inherited the older golf/eos climate module i think.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.